Check items to add to the cart or select all
This convenient desktop reference gives you plain-language explanations of DOT hazmat regulations for those who manage or transport hazardous materials – shipping papers, marking, labeling, and placarding. Includes:
- Identification number cross-reference to proper shipping names
- Hazardous Materials Table
- List of hazardous substances
- List of marine pollutants
- List of special provisions in section 172.102
Also includes word-for-word excerpts of most commonly used sections of the Hazmat Regulations. Full-color charts contain information on hazmat load and segregation, markings, labels, and placards.
In addition, this reference gives you guidelines for setting up your own hazmat handling safety and security programs, plus a special section devoted to hazardous waste transportation.
|Dimensions||8.5" x 10.875" (21.59 cm x 27.62 cm)|
You may also be interested in the following products
As low as: CA$639.00