You have no items to compare.
This is a 1-day program that provides regulation updates to entry level students.
- Purpose of the TDG Act & Regulations
- Training Requirements
- Enforcement of Inspectors
- Division of responsibilities (shippers, carriers, receivers)
- Classification and identification of dangerous goods
- Selecting and using packaging
- Safety marks, labels, placards
- Dangerous goods shipping documents
- Storing, loading/unloading and transporting
- Reporting dangerous occurrences
This class can only be attended in our Vancouver, BC location.
Using a credit card to register online will cause your payment to be processed immediately. In the event of a course cancellation, ICC The Compliance Center Inc.'s sole responsibility is to refund the amount paid or reschedule at our discretion. ICC The Compliance Center Inc. assumes no responsibility for your travel or other expenses.
|Code de produit||TR-CLR100VB|
|Type de formation||Recyclage|