Check items to add to the cart or select all
This e-Learning instructor-led webinar is designed to teach you how to ship biological substances. This course will cover the following:
- Introduction to the Hazardous Materials Regulations
- Classification and Identification of Biological Substances
- Packaging of Biological Substance
- Marking and Labeling Biological Substances
- Shipping Papers for Biological Substances
- Placarding, Loading and Incident Reporting for Biological Substances
- Limitations, Variations and Security
A quiz is given at the completion of the course to ensure a proper understanding of the course material.
Course materials include relevant handouts. A copy of our Shipping Biological Substances and Dry Ice booklet and the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations are available at an additional charge. You will need a copy of the IATA Dangerous Regulations to complete this course.
|Code de produit||WB-BIOU10R|
|Type de formation||Initiale|
|Durée||3 hours 1 minutes|