Danger Lockout Tags
Home / Tags / Lockout/Tagout /
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 6" (8.89cm x 15.24cm)
- Material: Constructed from 9.5 mil synthetic tag stock and
are puncture-, fade-, chemical-, and weather- resistant
- Standard hole size is 3/16"
- Available with optional 3/8" brass grommet
- Plastic locking ties are included
- 2-sided, with your choice of tag back
- Availability: Individually packaged and sold with a
minimum purchase of 25 tags
ANSI Z5184.108.40.206-2007 (CSA Z460-2013 “Control of hazardous energy – Lockout & other methods”) states the Danger heading "indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury. This signal word is to be limited to the most extreme situations".
Ideal for valves, switch boxes, controls and machinery where a forceful warning is required.
Note: Danger tags come customized with two (2) back variations. You can order each tag with or without a "Warning message" on the back of the tag. View a comparison between the two by clicking this link.