Does not include IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Publication
This class can only be attended in our Alberta locations.
Prerequisite: TR-CLR100 or equivalent.
This is a 1-day program that provides regulation updates to experienced students.
- Familiarization with the current IATA DG Regulations
- Forbidden dangerous goods
- Classification and identification of dangerous goods
- How to use the IATA List of Dangerous Goods
- Special Provisions; State and operator variations
- General packing requirements; Packing instructions
- Requirements for Overpacks; “Q” Factor
- Safety marks and labeling for air transport
- Dangerous goods shipper’s declaration / Air Waybill
- Storing, loading/unloading and transporting
- Using the Dangerous Goods Checklist
Using a credit card to register online will cause your payment to be processed immediately. In the event of a course cancellation, ICC Compliance Center Inc.’s sole responsibility is to refund the amount paid or reschedule at our discretion. ICC The Compliance Center Inc. assumes no responsibility for your travel or other expenses.
When registering two or more students for the same class on the same day you will receive a 10% discount. Discount automatically applied during checkout.