- Course Level: Entry-level / Intermediate / Experienced
- Duration: 1 day
- Suitable For: Individuals responsible for shipping dangerous goods by air
- Prerequisites: TR-CLR10E/VT-CLR10E
- Publication Required: Current versions of IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Complies with: IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
They will learn:
- Familiarization with the IATA DG Regulations
- Forbidden dangerous goods
- Classification and identification of dangerous goods
- How to use the IATA List of Dangerous Goods
- Special Provisions; State and operator variations
- General packing requirements; Packing instructions
- Requirements for Overpacks; “Q” Factor
- Safety marks and labeling for air transport
- Dangerous goods shipper’s declaration / Air Waybill
- Storing, loading/unloading and transporting
- Using the Dangerous Goods Checklist
Note: Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Ground certification is required to understand the basic principles.
Materials Provided: Course Presentation, Examples, Charts and Exam.
Certificate: To obtain a certificate of completion, participants must achieve a mark of 80% or higher. Exams are given at the end of the course and graded by the trainer.
Certificate Valid term: 2 years
Interested in a Customized Training Course for your team? Contact us for details.
What to expect:
- An ICC Training Coordinator will confirm attendance with participants or team organizer.
- Participants submit their exam to the Trainer at the end of the course.
- Certificates and wallet cards are given to students at the end of the course.
- This class can only be attended in our Edmonton, AB location.