- Course Level: Intermediate / Experienced
- Duration: 1 day
- Suitable For: Individuals with previous training for shipping dangerous goods by air
- Prerequisites: TR-AIR10F/VT-AIR10F
- Publication Required: IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Complies with: IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
They will learn:
- Identification and classification of dangerous goods
- Determining limitations and restrictions by utilizing the dangerous goods list within IATA regulations
- Determining packaging requirement for air transportation
- Selecting appropriate packaging instruction
- Learning states and carrier variations when shipping by air
- Understanding the marking and labelling requirements
- Security considerations and segregation
- How to complete the shipper’s declaration / Air Waybill
Materials Provided: Course Presentation, Examples, Charts and Exam.
Certificate: To obtain a certificate of completion, participants must achieve a mark of 80% or higher. Exams are given at the end of the course and graded by the trainer.
Certificate Valid term: 2 years
Interested in a Customized Training Course for your team? Contact us for details.
What to expect:
- An ICC Training Coordinator will confirm attendance with participants or team organizer.
- Participants submit their exam to the Trainer at the end of the course.
- Certificates and wallet cards are mailed to participants or organizers.