Jr. Regulatory Specialist – SDS Authoring Specialist
Home / Careers /
Niagara Falls, NY
The Jr. Authoring Specialist will research, classify, and enter Safety Data sheets in compliance with OSHA Hazcom 2012 and WHMIS 2015 regulations.
This position will be a 40 hour work week Monday to Friday with hours ranging between 8 – 6. It is a 6 month contract, with a possibility to be extended in intervals of 3 months.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Author and review safety data sheets using internal software
- Author and review labeltext and other hazard communication documents;
- Provide regulatory services to meet WHMIS, OSHA/ANSI, 49CFR, TDG, IATA, IMDG, or other regulations as applicable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and CRM software;
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills;
- Ability to focus efforts in the best interest of clients;
- Capacity to adapt positively to evolving situations;
- Aptitude to analyze and solve problems;
- Ability to work unsupervised or in a team environment;
- University or college graduate in sciences, chemistry or engineering an asset;
- Fluently bilingual in English; French or Spanish an asset.
How to apply
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements. Please email your resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com. We thank everyone for their interest but only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.