Compliant marks and labels with the click of a mouse.
Home / On Demand Printing /
Hazcom 4.3 seamlessly integrates with Seagull Scientific's BarTender® labeling design and printing software to offer a streamlined solution for creating and managing your chemical labels.
Hazcom facilitates the collection, retrieval and manipulation of regulated data required to produce these labels. Compliant with American (OSHA), Canadian (WHMIS) and European (CHIP) regulations, Hazcom 4.3 is also prepared for the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals or GHS.
Features and benefits
• Intuitive regulatory interface minimizes training and increases efficiency
• GHS ready! This ensures future compatibility with the GHS requirements
• EU CHIP Risk & Safety Phrases in 13 languages
• WHMIS symbols as well as Canadian French and Spanish safety phrases
• User editable graphics and phrases, shipping description and chemical libraries
• Networkable and supports multiple product databases
• Extensive regulatory graphics and safety library
• Multi-level profile-based security settings to safeguard regulatory data
• Product and library reports for management of database information
• Customer labeling feature simplifies customer specific and private labeling requirements
• Supports all laser, color laser and thermal transfer printers
Create custom content
With BarTender and Hazcom 4.3 integration, a few quick mouse clicks is all it takes to combine bar codes, health and safety text, and graphics into professional quality chemical safety labels.
Take control of your label's appearance with some of the most advanced design capabilities available. Add variable regulatory information from Hazcom's database in seconds.
Exact details on-the-fly
Prompted fields at print time supports list boxes, drop downs or static data entry. These features increase speed and accuracy of manually entered information. VB Scripting capabilities are also available to increase automation.
Obtain all the components needed to get started from one source, plus the raw materials and refills needed in the future. By using one supplier for the hardware, software, raw materials and printer refills, you know everything fits together. Each piece of the printing system works together to ensure consistent quality, longevity, and compliance.
On-site and depot maintenance contracts and repair services are also available through our partnership with National Service Center.