Epson ColorWorks™ C7500
Home / Printers & Ribbons / Industrial Inkjet Printers
ColorWorks C7500 Inkjet Label Printer
Fast, full-color label printer for Just in Time Color™ printing
The C7500 system is designed to efficiently and cost-effectively meet the needs of industrial manufacturers fulfilling high mix label requirements and variable printing demands.
- Reliable performance — rugged design means minimal maintenance and a low overall cost of ownership; ideal for busy, on-demand environments
- Powerful productivity — Just in Time Color printing for high-volume labeling applications
- High-speed, on-demand, color printing — speed through multiple full-color labels with variable data up to 11.8" per second1
- Durable labels — BS-5609 certification means labels won’t smudge, smear or fade2
- Low cost of labeling — up to 50 percent lower printing cost than with laser and thermal transfer printers for high-durability color labels3
- Seamless integration — built-in ESC/Label language means you can use the printer with your existing workflow, and even add color with simple programming extensions
- Astounding image quality — powered by PrecisionCore™ inkjet technology from Epson; delivers precise barcodes and ultra sharp text
- Highly efficient — high-yield ink cartridges mean fewer user interventions and less waste than most thermal transfer printers; easy to change, so there’s less downtime
What's in the box
- Epson ColorWorks C7500 label printer
- AC power cord
- Full capacity ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow)
- Maintenance box
- Sample label roll
- Instruction sheet
- CD with utilities and manuals
1 Printing in full 1200 x 600 resolution with flush-onto-paper mode enabled. With flush-onto-paper mode disabled, print speed is up to 10.4" per second.
2 ColorWorks C7500 inkjet printer with DURABrite® pigment ink, used in combination with Neenah Kimdura poly media, has been BS-5609 certified.
3 Up to 50 percent lower printing cost than competitive color laser printers and thermal transfer printers using full resin ribbons available in July 2014. Calculation based on continuous printing of GHS-certified color labels using the suite of ISO/IEC 24712 text and graphics images, with highest-capacity cartridges purchased at MSRP. Actual costs will vary based on print task and use conditions.
This printer is compatible with:
Request a demo today!
Label Media for Epson ColorWorks™ C7500 Color Label Printer
You can use a variety of blank label media with the Epson TM-C7500 color label printer including BS 5609 certified blank label stock, matte polypropylene labels and tags, matte paper labels, high gloss paper labels, polyester film labels, and more. The following media is available for the Epson TM-C7500 color label printer:
- Epson TM-C7500 Matte Labels (paper-based labels with a matte surface)
- Epson TM-C7500 High Gloss Labels (paper-based labels with a shiny surface)
- Epson TM-C7500 Chemical Labels (synthetic labels used for BS 5609 certified labels and for outdoor label use. Designed for harsh environments).
Additionally, these labels show a strong resistance to many chemicals including: MEK, alcohol, acetone, and oils.
Buy Epson ColorWorks™ C7500 Labels Today!
Epson Color Inks
Select your CMYK colors for the Epson C7500 inkjet printer. Plus, get the ink maintenance box to store ink that is flushed from the system during print head cleaning.
Buy Epson C7500 Ink!
Maintenance Box BoxICC Code: RB-SJMB7500
Epson ColorWorks™ C7500 Specifications
|Print method||PrecisionCore TFP® with Nozzle Verification Technology|
|Ink type||Pigmented ink, individual CMYK cartridges|
|Print resolution||1200 x 600 dpi|
|Print speed (max.)||300mm/s|
|Print width||4.1” (104mm) max.|
|Media types||Roll-fed or fanfold; die cut; single layer or adhesive labels on liner; plain paper, fine paper, PET film, synthetic|
|Width||2”–4.25” (50–108mm) - roll feed|
|Roll size||O.D. 8.0” (204mm) max.
Core diameter 3” (76mm)
|Media sensors||Gap, black mark|
|Die-cut label gap||Min. 0.12” (3.0mm)|
|Black mark size||Min. 1.1” x 0.2” (28mm x 5mm) (W x H)|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 High-speed, Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T|
|Operating system||Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows Vista® SP2 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows XP SP3(32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows Server® 2012 R2
Windows server 2012
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit)
|Barcode font||UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN13(EAN), JAN8(EAN), Code39, IFT, Code93, Code128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Truncated, GS1 DataBar Limited, GS1 DataBar Expanded|
|Two-dimensional code printing||PDF417, QR Code, MAxi Code, GS1 DataBar Stacked, GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked, DataMatrix, Aztec Code, MicroPDF417, Micro QR Code|
|Operating temperature||5 to 35 °C / 20 – 80% RH Humidity|
|Storage temperature||-20 to 60 °C / 20 – 80% RH Humidity|
|Overall dimensions||15.4” x 23.5 ” x 15.5” (W x D x H) — Printer|
|Weight||Approximately 37.0 kg (81.57 lb) — Printer (without ink)|
|Power consumption||50 – 60 W Printing average printing)
4.1 – 4.4 W Standby
0.2 – 0.5 W Power Off state
|Rated voltage||AC 100 – 240 VAC|
|Rated frequency/td>||50 – 60 Hz|
|Acoustic noise approx.||55dBA|
|EMI||FCC / ICES-003 Class B|
|Safety standards||UL60950-1/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1|
|One Year||Depot repair|