- Course Level: Entry-level / Intermediate
- Completion times vary depending on the student, average completion time is 4 hours
- Student can start and stop online course as needed
- Suitable For: Individuals responsible for shipping lithium batteries (UN3090/UN3091/ UN3480/UN3481) by Air (IATA)
- Prerequisites: None
- Publications Required: Current version of IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Complies with: IATA
Upon successful completion, students will:
- Understand the hazards of lithium batteries (UN3090 /UN3091/ UN3480/ UN3481)
- Be familiar with their responsibilities under, the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations for shipping lithium batteries
- Be able to prepare and offer lithium batteries (including Section I, IA, IB and II) for transport by air, including:
- Identifying lithium batteries
- Hazard communication
- Reporting releases
Materials Provided: Course Presentation, Examples, Charts and Test.
Certificate: To obtain a certificate of completion, participants must achieve a mark of 80% or higher. Tests are given at the end of the course and graded by the trainer.
Certificate Valid term: 2 years
ICC offers Online Training to keep your company safe and compliant from the convenience and comfort of their home or office computer. Details and enrollment options listed below.
Contact us for details.
What to expect:
- Your access code to this online course may take 1-2 business days to receive. Our training team will send the access code and instructions to the email associated with your online account.
- Certificates and wallet cards are mailed to participants or organizers.
*Google Chrome must be used for best results. Our courses are created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.