Home / Publications /
2019 IATA (60th Edition) Available for Pre-sale!
If your company ships dangerous goods by air, being aware of current regulations can save your company costly time delays. The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations is the only manual trusted by shippers and airlines to provide a reliable and comprehensive outline of dangerous goods regulations.
2019 IATA Regulations 60th Edition
2019 IATA Regulations Compliance Kits
Software & Licenses
Guidance & Workbooks
IATA Regulatory Updates
- Significant Changes to the 2019 DGR »
- 2018 59th Edition Addendum 1 »
- Significant Changes to the 2018 DGR »
- Smart Baggage with Integrated Lithium Batteries and/or Electronics
- Guidance Document on the use & carriage of battery-powered data loggers »
- Lithium Battery Guidance Document »