SDS Updating Services – ChemplianceWebPart of our Chempliance Professional Services suite
Home / Services /
Maintaining and updating an SDS library of chemicals used in your workplace is a complex and labour-intensive task that takes time away from your business activities and likely the bottom line. By turning the SDS management headache over to ICC Compliance Center, we save you time and resources.
Our experienced and dedicated team will proactively contact suppliers and manufacturers to obtain updated SDS and upload them to your ChemplianceWeb distribution website. All indexed data fields will be verified and updated should information change on the SDS. This includes ingredients concentration, hazard ratings and spill exposure overview (SEO) depending on choosen indexing data level.
Request a free demo online or contact Dan Albert
Experience the "peace-of-mind" of controlled costs and knowing that we are providing the foundation of a comprehensive employee right-to-know and SDS management program.
We offer 5 data indexing levels: BASIC, BASIC + LABEL, BRONZE, SILVER or GOLD. You choose the appropriate data level based on your information needs to achieve the goals of your management program.
- Specify the BASIC, BASIC + LABEL, BRONZE, SILVER or GOLD SDS Data Level, and
- Provide us with electronic copies of your existing SDSs
- Load the customer's version of SDSs that are relatively recent
- Attempt to obtain an updated SDS from the manufacturer
- Document SDS searching results ensuring compliance with Canadian 3-year updating requirements
- Provide a unique customer SDS number for each SDS
- Only charge you based on active number of SDSs at the selected indexing data level
- Include all updates based on a fixed annual fee per SDS
- Review and update associated data level fields with each SDS update