Confidential SDS Reviews - SDS Feedback
Home / Services / SDS Services
Why do I need my SDS reviewed?
SDS reviews should be done for several reasons:
- Existing SDS is non-compliant
- New product information becomes available
- Product formulation has changed
- New regulations have come into force
- Regulations have been amended
- Compliance with GHS requirements
If you have trouble justifying the cost of an SDS update or reformat to senior managers then this is the solution for you. An SDS review will identify any deficiencies in the SDS due to information that is:
You can take our SDS review and present it to senior managers as a tool to help get your SDS updated. Our SDS review can be done for:
- OSHA Hazcom 2012 (USA)
- WHMIS (Canada)
- North American GHS (OSHA and WHMIS requirements)
- European REACH
- European REACH / GHS (or CLP)
Afterwards, we can take the SDS review and provide you with a reformat or update to bring your SDS in compliance to required regulations. We identify the issues and we fix them for you. Thatís what you can expect from us. We understand that you play an important role providing your customers with value-added, uninterrupted service.
As with any of our regulatory services we can sign an NDA. We treat your proprietary information with the utmost care as if it were our confidential information.
Request a quote today or call us at 1.888.442.9628 (USA) and 1.888.977.4834 (Canada) to get started.