SDS Updates - New Product SDS
Home / Services / SDS Services
When should I update my SDS?
An SDS update is required in certain instances:
- When new information is provided by the manufacturer
- When your manufacturer is located outside the country (you are responsible for the SDS Ė not the manufacturer)
- When the product formulation has changed
- More information about chemicals is available due to GHS implementation worldwide and strict regulations such as REACH (it is up to you to check and update your SDS regularly)
- You expect a workplace inspector and want to be prepared
What regulations can I update to?
With an SDS update, we will ask for any new data on your product and update it against the current regulations. An update can be done for:
- OSHA Hazcom 2012 (USA)
- WHMIS (Canada)
- North American GHS (OSHA and WHMIS requirements)
- European REACH
- European REACH / GHS (or CLP)
If you donít see a regulation you need then ask us about it. We can investigate and advise if we can update your SDS to other regulations. For example, Brazilian GHS SDS and Australian GHS SDS have been created on-demand.
Stay on top of regulatory changes and SDS requirements. Request a quote today or if you have any questions call us at 1.888.442.9628 (USA) and 1.888.977.4834 (Canada).