Check items to add to the cart or select all
The Emergency Response Guidebook is used by emergency services personnel to provide guidance for initial response to hazardous material and dangerous goods incidents. This publication helps to provide consistent emergency response procedures for hazardous materials in North America, and is an essential tool for preparedness, planning and training.
Summary of changes to the 2016 ERG
- Replaced written instructions on page 1 with a flow chart to show how to use the ERG2016.
- Expanded Table of Placards and updated title to Table of Markings, Labels, and Placards and Initial Response Guide to Use on Scene.
- Expanded Rail Car Identification Chart and Road Trailer Identification Chart to two pages each.
- Updated Table 1 and Table 3 based on new TIH data and reactivity research.
- Updated pipeline emergency response information.
- Added information about Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) markings.
- Added all new dangerous goods/hazardous materials listed in UN Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods to 19th Revised Edition.
- Added information on Emergency Response Assistance Plans (ERAP) applicable in Canada.
|Dimensions||5.5" x 7.5" (13.97 cm x 19.05 cm)|
|Release Date||Every 4 years|
|Regulations||Air, Ground, Sea|
|Country||United States, Canada, International|
You may also be interested in the following products
As low as: CA$2.88
Canadian Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Regulations in Clear Language, English, 3-Ring Binder