You have no items to compare.
When registering two or more students for the same class on the same day you will receive a 10% discount. Discount automatically applied during checkout.
This is a 1-day program that provides regulation updates to entry level students..
- Familiarization with the most current IATA DG Regulations
- Forbidden dangerous goods
- Classification and identification of dangerous goods
- How to use the IATA List of Dangerous Goods
- Special Provisions; State and operator variations
- General packing requirements; Packing instructions
- Requirements for Overpacks; "Q" Factor
- Safety marks and labeling for air transport
- Dangerous goods shipper's declaration / Air Waybill
- Storing, loading/unloading and transporting
- Using the Dangerous Goods Checklist
This class can only be attended in our Vancouver, BC location.
Using a credit card to register online will cause your payment to be processed immediately. In the event of a course cancellation, ICC Compliance Center Inc.'s sole responsibility is to refund the amount paid or reschedule at our discretion. ICC The Compliance Center Inc. assumes no responsibility for your travel or other expenses.