Check items to add to the cart or select all
When registering two or more students for the same class on the same day you will receive a 10% discount. Discount automatically applied during checkout.
This is a one-day refresher program that provides regulation updates to experienced students.
- Brief Overview of how ICAO works with national legislations
- Structure of the IATA regulations
- Shippers and Carriers responsibilities
- Training requirements
- 7 Steps to Compliance
- Step 1 - Classification & Identification
- Step 2 - Packaging
- Step 3 - Marking & Labeling
- Step 4 - Documentation
- Step 5 - Placarding
- Step 6 - Loading
- Step 7 - Reporting
- Using the list of dangerous goods (numerical & alphabetical)
- Special cases: Limited & excepted quantities
- Variations filed by different countries & airlines
*Using a credit card to register online will cause your payment to be processed immediately. In the event of a course cancellation, ICC The Compliance Center Inc.'s sole responsibility is to refund the amount paid or reschedule at our discretion. ICC The Compliance Center Inc. assumes no responsibility for your travel or other expenses.
Includes current IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.