Check items to add to the cart or select all
This prerecorded e-learning instructor-led webinar is designed to teach you how to ship biological substances by ground/air. This course will cover the following:
- Introduction to the Hazardous Materials Regulations
- Classification and Identification of Biological Substances
- Packaging of Biological Substance
- Marking and Labeling Biological Substances
- Shipping Papers for Biological Substances
- Placarding, Loading and Incident Reporting for Biological Substances
- Limitations, Variations and Security
A quiz is given at the completion of the course to ensure a proper understanding of the course material.
Course materials include relevant handouts. A copy of our Shipping Biological Substances and Dry Ice booklet and the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations are available at an additional charge. You will need a copy of the IATA Dangerous Regulations & the TDG to complete this course.
I-CAB RECOGNIZED COURSE
This content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) for its expertise in this subject matter and is listed as a competency development resource for I-CAB assessment participants.
|Duration||1 hour, 18 minutes|
You may also be interested in the following products
Shipping Biological Substances and Dry Ice Training by Ground and Air (IATA Regulations included), French
Shipping Biological Substances and Dry Ice Training by Ground and Air (IATA Regulations included), English