Epson ColorWorks™ C7500
Label shown was designed and printed
with ICC's LabelSync Software
Call today to place your order!
ColorWorks C7500 Inkjet Label Printer
Fast, full-color label printer for Just in Time Color™ printing
The C7500 system is designed to efficiently and cost-effectively meet the needs of industrial manufacturers fulfilling high mix label requirements and variable printing demands.
- Reliable performance — rugged design means minimal maintenance and a low overall cost of ownership; ideal for busy, on-demand environments
- Powerful productivity — Just in Time Color printing for high-volume labeling applications
- High-speed, on-demand, color printing — speed through multiple full-color labels with variable data up to 11.8" per second1
- Durable labels — BS-5609 certification means labels won’t smudge, smear or fade2
- Low cost of labeling — up to 50 percent lower printing cost than with laser and thermal transfer printers for high-durability color labels3
- Seamless integration — built-in ESC/Label language means you can use the printer with your existing workflow, and even add color with simple programming extensions
- Astounding image quality — powered by PrecisionCore™ inkjet technology from Epson; delivers precise barcodes and ultra sharp text
- Highly efficient — high-yield ink cartridges mean fewer user interventions and less waste than most thermal transfer printers; easy to change, so there’s less downtime
1 Printing in full 1200 x 600 resolution with flush-onto-paper mode enabled. With flush-onto-paper mode disabled, print speed is up to 10.4" per second.
2 ColorWorks C7500 inkjet printer with DURABrite® pigment ink, used in combination with Neenah Kimdura poly media, has been BS-5609 certified.
3 Up to 50 percent lower printing cost than competitive color laser printers and thermal transfer printers using full resin ribbons available in July 2014. Calculation based on continuous printing of GHS-certified color labels using the suite of ISO/IEC 24712 text and graphics images, with highest-capacity cartridges purchased at MSRP. Actual costs will vary based on print task and use conditions.
Epson ColorWorks™ C7500 Specifications
|Print method||PrecisionCore TFP® with Nozzle Verification Technology|
|Ink type||Pigmented ink, individual CMYK cartridges|
|Print resolution||1200 x 600 dpi|
|Print speed (max.)||300mm/s|
|Print width||4.1” (104mm) max.|
|Media types||Roll-fed or fanfold; die cut; single layer or adhesive labels on liner; plain paper, fine paper, PET film, synthetic|
|Width||2”–4.25” (50–108mm) - roll feed|
|Roll size||O.D. 8.0” (204mm) max.
Core diameter 3” (76mm)
|Media sensors||Gap, black mark|
|Die-cut label gap||Min. 0.12” (3.0mm)|
|Black mark size||Min. 1.1” x 0.2” (28mm x 5mm) (W x H)|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 High-speed, Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T|
|Operating system||Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows Vista® SP2 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows XP SP3(32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows Server® 2012 R2
Windows server 2012
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit)
|Barcode font||UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN13(EAN), JAN8(EAN), Code39, IFT, Code93, Code128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Truncated, GS1 DataBar Limited, GS1 DataBar Expanded|
|Two-dimensional code printing||PDF417, QR Code, MAxi Code, GS1 DataBar Stacked, GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked, DataMatrix, Aztec Code, MicroPDF417, Micro QR Code|
|Operating temperature||5 to 35 °C / 20 – 80% RH Humidity|
|Storage temperature||-20 to 60 °C / 20 – 80% RH Humidity|
|Overall dimensions||15.4” x 23.5 ” x 15.5” (W x D x H) — Printer|
|Weight||Approximately 37.0 kg (81.57 lb) — Printer (without ink)|
|Power consumption||50 – 60 W Printing average printing)
4.1 – 4.4 W Standby
0.2 – 0.5 W Power Off state
|Rated voltage||AC 100 – 240 VAC|
|Rated frequency/td>||50 – 60 Hz|
|Acoustic noise approx.||55dBA|
|EMI||FCC / ICES-003 Class B|
|Safety standards||UL60950-1/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1|
|One Year||Depot repair|
Buy Epson Printers, Accessories, and Labels Today!