You have no items to compare.
When registering two or more students for the same class on the same day you will receive a 10% discount. Discount automatically applied during checkout.
This is a 1-day program that provides regulation updates to experienced students.
- Brief Overview of how the IMDG Code works with national legislations
- Structure of the IMDG Code (books 1 and 2)
- Shippers and Carriers responsibilities
- Training requirements
- 7 Steps to Compliance
- Step 1 - Classification & Identification
- Step 2 - Packaging
- Step 3 - Marking & Labeling
- Step 4 - Documentation
- Step 5 - Placarding
- Step 6 - Loading
- Step 7 - Reporting
- Segregation of different dangerous goods on board a ship
- Special cases: Limited quantity and consumer commodities
|Code de produit||TR-IMO100V|
|Type de formation||Recyclage|