You have no items to compare.
There will be a one-hour lunch break at mid-day. Exercises are used to reinforce knowledge.
The one day lithium battery training course offered by Kel-Ex (ICC) provides the attendee with information on how to prepare and transport lithium batteries or lithium batteries contained in equipment/packed with equipment via ground (TDG) and air (IATA) transport.
- What are lithium batteries?
- Overview of the air and ground Regulations (TDG & IATA)
- Classification of lithium batteries according to TDG & IATA
- Using Schedule 1, 2 & 3 and the dangerous goods list
- General packaging requirements
- Specific packaging requirements for lithium batteries
- Selecting and understanding a packing instruction
- Marking and labeling
- Dangerous goods documents
- Exemptions for lithium batteries for TDG & IATA
*Using a credit card to register online will cause your payment to be processed immediately. In the event of a course cancellation, ICC Compliance Center Inc.'s sole responsibility is to refund the amount paid or reschedule at our discretion. ICC The Compliance Center Inc. assumes no responsibility for your travel or other expenses.
|Code de produit||TR-LIT10V|
|Type de formation||Initiale|