You have no items to compare.
When registering two or more students for the same class on the same day you will receive a 10% discount. Discount automatically applied during checkout.
Updated to the new July 2014 amendments.
This 16-hour course provides trainers and persons responsible for compliance with a detailed understanding of the TDG Regulations and a complete training package. The course covers all classes of dangerous goods except radioactive and biological.
Trainer training kit
- Purpose and act of the regulations
- Training requirements
- Enforcement by inspectors
- Division of responsibilities (shippers, carriers, receivers)
- Classification and identification of dangerous goods
- Selecting and using packaging
- Safety marks, labels and placards
- Dangerous goods shipping documents
- Storing, loading/unloading and transporting
- Reporting dangerous occurrences
This class can only be attended in our Vancouver, BC location.
Using a credit card to register online will cause your payment to be processed immediately. In the event of a course cancellation, ICC The Compliance Center Inc.'s sole responsibility is to refund the amount paid or reschedule at our discretion. ICC The Compliance Center Inc. assumes no responsibility for your travel or other expenses.
|Code de produit||TR-TDG500VB|
|Type de formation||Recyclage|