Check items to add to the cart or select all
The Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations is Canada’s national regulation geared towards those who handle, offer for transport, or transport dangerous goods. This set of regulations is available in three formats for your convenience: binder; guidebook; and spiral bound. The publications are updated to include all amendments up to and including SOR/DORS/2016-95.
The TDG binder is a desktop version and contains the Act and Regulations plus annotations for easy reference. The 2016 Emergency Response Guidebook guide numbers are included for quick reference. Suitable for office staff and inspectors.
- Listings for marine pollutants
- Emergency response guide numbers
- Numerical index
- A complete listing of the federal TDG Regulations including latest amendments
- Emergency Response Guide,
- Illustrations of placards and labels in color
- Cross reference / index
- Annual amendment service
- Ideal for shippers, receivers, and drivers
- Ideal for plant and site tours or as a reference in meetings
- Point form in many sections with less narrative
- Placarding and labeling quick reference guide
- Graphics, pictographs, and illustrations for quicker reference
- Most major exemptions and special provisions are listed separately
- Most provincial / territorial variations are listed
- Emergency Response Guide
- Sections divided by colored pages for easy reference
- Includes information on bridges and tunnels
- Examples of documentation clearly written
- Schedules 1 & 2
- Wallet card included
Stay up to date with the regulations by purchasing our amendment services.
This publication is available in English or French with the choice of our spiral bound or 3-ring binder.
|Dimensions||12" x 11.5" (30.48 cm x 29.21 cm)|
|Release Date||As required|
|Publisher||ICC Compliance Center Inc.|
You may also be interested in the following products