Check items to add to the cart or select all
Buy both books together and save!
Just HazCom by: ICC Compliance Center
Why buy a full 29 CFR 1910, when you only need 1910.1200: Hazard Communication? Just Hazcom incorporates just what you need, and nothing more.
Just HazCom includes:
- Purpose and scope of the regulations
- Hazard Classification
- The written hazard communication program
- Labels and other forms of warning
- Safety data sheets (SDS)
- Employee information and training
- Trade secrets
- Appendix A: Health Hazard Criteria
- Appendix B: Physical Hazard Criteria
- Appendix C: Allocation of the label elements
- Appendix D: Safety data sheets
- Appendix E: Trade secrets
- Appendix F: Guidance for hazard classifications
- Bonus: Sample container label; sample safety data sheet; pictogram chart
GHS Within OSHA (Book 2)
This volume outlines the legislation and procedures for compliance with the regulations and implementing GHS in the workplace. This is the only resource you will need to comply with GHS within OSHA. Included are the new hazard communication requirements.
- Overview of GHS - How does GHS work?
- GHS Employee Training
- GHS Classification
- GHS Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- SDS Management requirements
- GHS Supplier Labels requirements
- GHS Workplace Labels
- Employer & Supplier Responsibilities
|Dimensions||12" x 11.5" (30.48 cm x 29.21 cm)|
|Release Date||As required|
|Publisher||ICC Compliance Center Inc.|
You may also be interested in the following products