Check items to add to the cart or select all
This e-Learning instructor-led webinar is designed to teach you how to ship biological substances. This course will cover the following:
- Introduction to the Hazardous Materials Regulations
- Classification and Identification of Biological Substances
- Packaging of Biological Substance
- Marking and Labeling Biological Substances
- Shipping Papers for Biological Substances
- Placarding, Loading and Incident Reporting for Biological Substances
- Limitations, Variations and Security
A quiz is given at the completion of the course to ensure a proper understanding of the course material.
Course materials include relevant handouts. A copy of our Shipping Biological Substances and Dry Ice booklet, the 49 CFR, and the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations are available at an additional charge. You will need a copy of the 49 CFR and the IATA Dangerous Regulations to complete this course.
I-CAB RECOGNIZED COURSE
This content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) for its expertise in this subject matter and is listed as a competency development resource for I-CAB assessment participants.
|Duration||2 hours 24 minutes|
You may also be interested in the following products
As low as: $22.37