Check items to add to the cart or select all
This course is aimed at the worker or handler of hazardous chemicals and introduces general awareness under OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200.The participant will have an understanding of Hazcom requirements and their role and responsibilities in the workplace.
I-CAB RECOGNIZED COURSE
This content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) for its expertise in this subject matter and is listed as a competency development resource for I-CAB assessment participants.
This online class covers the general hazcom requirements that every worker should know. Learners should have an understanding of the following upon completion of the class:
- Overview of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals
- Roles and responsibilities of
- Manufacturers, Importers, Employers and Workers
- Basic classification
- Labeling: Shipped container and workplace
- Safety Data Sheet requirements
- Interactive exercises will help reinforce the key concepts.
You may also be interested in the following products