Check items to add to the cart or select all
Are you in compliance?
LockOut/TagOut was number 5 on OSHA's Top 10 "Most Frequently Cited Violations”. Our course will help you understand the key elements of the LockOut/TagOut regulation (29CFR 1910.147, Subpart J, Control of Hazardous Energy) issued by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
What is Lockout/Tagout?
LockOut/TagOut is a technique that uses locks or tags to control or remove hazardous energy when performing maintenance on Machinery.
I-CAB RECOGNIZED COURSE
This content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) for its expertise in this subject matter and is listed as a competency development resource for I-CAB assessment participants.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for those workers, supervisors and others who are seeking to understand the general requirements for the LockOut/TagOut out regulation.
- Establish the purpose for LockOut/TagOut
- What is hazardous energy?
- Identify when the system is needed and used
- Development of the formal procedures
- Identification and review of the 9 steps used
- Application of the LockOut/TagOut program under special situations
You may also be interested in the following products
As low as: $89.96