Check items to add to the cart or select all
Are you in compliance?
LockOut/TagOut was number 5 on OSHA's Top 10 "Most Frequently Cited Violations”. Our course will help you understand the key elements of the LockOut/TagOut regulation (29CFR 1910.147, Subpart J, Control of Hazardous Energy) issued by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
What is Lockout/Tagout?
LockOut/TagOut is a technique that uses locks or tags to control or remove hazardous energy when performing maintenance on Machinery.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for those workers, supervisors and others who are seeking to understand the general requirements for the LockOut/TagOut out regulation.
- Establish the purpose for LockOut/TagOut
- What is hazardous energy?
- Identify when the system is needed and used
- Development of the formal procedures
- Identification and review of the 9 steps used
- Application of the LockOut/TagOut program under special situations
You may also be interested in the following products
As low as: $89.96