Specialized Training Courses
We provide hazardous materials / dangerous goods training on a variety of topics, including shipping by air, ground, sea, biological substances, dry ice, OSHA and WHMIS regulations.
Choose live in-person training, or instructor-led recorded webinars. Training materials are also available, including guidebooks, training kits, training certificates, wallet cards and more.
Do you know who is training you?
We've put together a few key questions to ask, next time you or your employees need training.
Registration Form »
The downloadable PDF registration form can be faxed in to register for our classes.
Download our questionnaire that will help us prepare a course that is unique to your companies needs.
View our live training course agendas and learn what is covered under each course topic. Also, since all of these training courses are centered around our 7 Steps to Compliance guidebook, be sure to check out this book prior to starting any of these training courses.
Reasons Why ICC Compliance Center Should be Your 1st Choice in Training
You have choices when it comes to your provider of hazardous materials/dangerous goods training. ICC Compliance Center wants to be your first choice. Here are the reasons why:
- We have been teaching the dangerous goods/hazardous materials regulations for more than 25 years.
- We have 200+ years of combined experience on the Regulatory team alone. We bring our experience to each student and each class that we teach. You get practical examples and experiences that allow each student to relate to the material and better apply it at their workplace.
- We offer support, which is exclusive to ICC customers. You can call us with any question relating to GHS, OSHA or WHMIS, TDG, 49 CFR, IATA or IMDG. We even have specialists on staff that can help with radioactive and biological substances and hazardous wastes.
- We offer a variety of methods for you to take training. Come to one of our training centers for a public class, have our instructor visit your facility for an on-site class or take a webinar. Webinars are a great alternative if cost or time is a concern.
- We offer courses for all levels. Whether it's your fi rst time taking training or you need refresher training. We also offer in-depth classes like Trainer Training or Classification.
- Most importantly, why choose ICC for your GHS training? We are the experts. We have been following the regulations for a long time. We have been preparing our staff and preparing materials that will make the transition from the old OSHA or WHMIS hazard communication system easier for everyone. We understand the challenge and the time that will be involved, and we will be there to make it as painless and easy as possible.