Complimentary Recorded Training Sessions
Home / Training Courses /
View recordings of past webinars.
Missed one of our free webinars? Check the list of available topics below and begin viewing instantly!
Q2 Regulatory Updates for June 2018 - What You Should Know
In today's ever-changing world of dangerous goods transport regulations companies must continually adapt in order to remain in compliance. While many changes occur at the start of the year, this year has seen lots of changes occurring during the first two quarters.
Learn about current and proposed changes to:
- TDG - Update on packaging standards and training requirements. Also, Transport Canada has issued a number of FAQ clarifications.
- 49 CFR - Clarification on label specifications, and proposed changes for the future. How will PHMSA deal with the drive to reduce regulations?
- UN and other international regulations - IATA issues new Lithium Battery Guide, and the UN prepares for a new biennium.
- WHMIS - Health Canada works to address concerns about Confidential Business Information, and brings back ranges for ingredients.
Q1 Regulatory Updates for March 2018 - What You Should Know
In today's ever-changing world of dangerous goods transport regulations companies must continually adapt in order to remain in compliance. This year is starting off no different in terms of regulatory changes that have transpired. Attend this educational webinar to learn about:
- TDG marine amendment SOR/2017-253
- IATA addendum;
- IMDG addendum;
- TDG competency training update;
- TP18450 packaging update; and
- WHMIS 2015 update