2012 ERG Emergency Response Guidebook
Home / Publications /
The preparation of this book is a joint effort between the transportation agencies of the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
The Emergency Response Guidebook is used by emergency services personnel to provide guidance for initial response to hazardous material and dangerous goods incidents. This publication helps to provide consistent emergency response procedures for hazardous materials in North America, and is an essential tool for preparedness, planning and training. Available in standard (5.5" x 7.5") and pocket (4" x 5.5") size versions.
Download the complete 2012 ERG!PDF (English) — Download now »
PDF (French) — Download now »
PDF (Spanish) — Download now »
- Green highlighting for entries that require use of Isolation Tables
- Guide 147 for Lithium Batteries
- Latest, most accurate emergency response telephone numbers
- Updated proper shipping names and UN numbers
- Updates current to the 15th edition of the United Nations Recommendations
- Color-coded pages for easy identification
- Numerical index