- Course Level: Intermediate / Experienced
- Duration: 1 day
- Suitable For: Individuals with previous training for shipping dangerous goods by air
- Prerequisites: VT- AIR10F
- Publication Required: 2021 (62nd Edition) IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Complies with: IATA Requirements
Virtual Training Courses are fully interactive with our ICC Regulatory Expert Trainers.
Participants can see their Trainers, view examples or samples shown by our Trainer, and ask questions just like a Classroom setting.
Virtual Training is perfect for learning from anywhere and for teams located at different company locations.
Interested in a Customized Virtual Training Course for your team? Contact us for details.
They will learn:
- Identification and classification of dangerous goods
- Determine limitations and restrictions by utilizing the dangerous goods list within IATA regulations
- Determining packaging requirement for air transportation
- Selecting appropriate packaging instruction
- Learning states and carrier variations when shipping by air
- Understanding the marking and labelling requirements
- Security considerations and segregation
- How to complete the shipper’s declaration / Air Waybill
Materials Provided: Course Presentation, Examples, Charts and Exam sent several days prior to course date in pdf format.
Certificate: To obtain a certificate of completion, participants must achieve a mark of 80% or higher. Tests are given at the end of the course and graded by the trainer. Certificate and wallet card are mailed to participant or organizer.
Certificate Valid term: 2 years
What to expect:
- An ICC Training Coordinator will confirm attendance with participants or team organizer.
- Our ICC Regulatory Trainer will send the Virtual Course access link to the online course platform to all participants, along with all course materials (pdf).
- If required, the Trainer and participant will do a trial run to ensure there are no issues.
- Participants submit their quiz to the Trainer at the end of the course.
- Certificates and wallet cards are mailed to participants or organizers.
- High-speed internet connection
- Required publication(s)
- Access to a printer for course materials