Home / Publications /
2018 IATA (59th Edition) Available Now!
If your company ships dangerous goods by air, being aware of current regulations can save your company costly time delays. The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations is the only manual trusted by shippers and airlines to provide a reliable and comprehensive outline of dangerous goods regulations.
2018 IATA Regulations
2018 Compliance Kits
Software & Licenses
Guidance & Workbooks
- Significant Changes to the 2018 DGR »
- Smart Baggage with Integrated Lithium Batteries and/or Electronics
- Guidance Document on the use & carriage of battery-powered data loggers »
- Lithium Battery Guidance Document »
- Significant Changes to the 2017 DGR »
- 2017 Operator Variations Revised »
- Addendum I »
- Lithium Batteries Update »