Check items to add to the cart or select all
When registering two or more students for the same class on the same day you will receive a 10% discount. Discount automatically applied during checkout.
Updated with the most current regulations.
This class can only be attended in our Alberta locations.
This is a 1-day program that provides regulation updates to entry level students.
- Purpose of the TDG Act & Regulations
- Training Requirements
- Enforcement of Inspectors
- Division of responsibilities (shippers, carriers, receivers)
- Classification and identification of dangerous goods
- Selecting and using packaging
- Safety marks, labels, placards
- Dangerous goods shipping documents
- Storing, loading/unloading and transporting
- Reporting dangerous occurrences
Using a credit card to register online will cause your payment to be processed immediately. In the event of a course cancellation, ICC The Compliance Center Inc.'s sole responsibility is to refund the amount paid or reschedule at our discretion. ICC Compliance Center Inc. assumes no responsibility for your travel or other expenses.
You may also be interested in the following products
Canadian Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Regulations in Clear Language, English, 3-Ring Binder
Canadian Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Regulations in Clear Language, French, 3-Ring Binder