Check items to add to the cart or select all
For volume ordering of this item, please call us for a quote.
This cost effective package is designed to ship ambient diagnostic / biological substance Category B medical specimens. This package features a unique, patented poly bag that is 95 kPa tested. Each bag has the absorbent laminated to the inside panels, so there is no need to add absorbent strips when preparing the sample for shipment. Simply insert the sample, seal the adhesive bag closure securely, insert your paperwork into the heat sealed pouch on the back of each bag, and insert the bag into the preprinted outer shipping box.
To insure proper use of this bag, fold the closure lip and release liner backwards and roll your thumbs upward at each side to release the liner from the adhesive. After sealing the bag, rub both bag edges to insure a secure seal.
The absorbent lined poly bag fits diagonally (corner to corner) inside the outer box. This design allows the sample to be suspended during transport to protect sample integrity.
Each absorbent strip can absorb 5 ml of urine/sq. in. or 3 ml blood/sq. in.
- A 7 mil, patented, 7.5" x 11", 95 kPa specimen bag. Each bag has the appropriate biohazard symbol (black and orange) and instructions printed directly on the bag. Each bag also has a patented absorbent material laminated to the inside walls.
- A 7" x 3.5" x 11.75" white preprinted outer shipping box
- Marking on this box include:
- UN 3373 (BIOLOGICAL SUBSTANCE, Category B)
- "To" and "From" address markings
- Orientation arrow marking
|Dimensions||7" x 3.5" x 11.75" (17.78 cm x 8.89 cm x 29.845 cm)|
|Packing Instructions||Download PDF|
You may also be interested in the following products
As low as: $23.28
As low as: $26.68