Check items to add to the cart or select all
This is a one-day refresher program that provides regulation updates to experienced students.
- Brief Overview of how the IMDG Code works with national legislations
- Structure of the IMDG Code (books 1 and 2)
- Shippers and Carriers responsibilities
- Training requirements
- 7 Steps to Compliance
- Step 1 - Classification & Identification
- Step 2 - Packaging
- Step 3 - Marking & Labeling
- Step 4 - Documentation
- Step 5 - Placarding
- Step 6 - Loading
- Step 7 - Reporting
- Segregation of different dangerous goods on board a ship
- Special cases: Limited quantity and consumer commodities
*Using a credit card to register online will cause your payment to be processed immediately. In the event of a course cancellation, ICC The Compliance Center Inc.'s sole responsibility is to refund the amount paid or reschedule at our discretion. ICC The Compliance Center Inc. assumes no responsibility for your travel or other expenses.
Includes current IMDG regulations.
You may also be interested in the following products
Shipping Dangerous Goods by Sea using IMDG Code (IMDG Regulations included): Initial Training, English