- Flexible combination packaging permits various sizes & types of approved inner containers to be used for shipping hazardous materials.
- Suitable for Packing Group I, II & III, Liquids
- Complies to testing requirements set forth by: IATA (6.3), DOT 49 CFR (178.600), IMDG (6.1.5), TDG (TP14850 Part 1) & UN Model (6.1.5)
- Meets UPS & FedEx Hazardous Materials/ Dangerous Goods packaging requirements
4G UN Combination Box Details
- Fibreboard Box Inner Dimensions: 6.75″ x 6.75″ x 9″/17x17x22.9cm
- 4G Test Configuration: 1 x 128 oz gasoline/jet fuel can
- Capacity: 1x128oz (total: 1 gal/3.8 ltr)
- Maximum Gross Weight: 22.9lbs/10.4kg
- Components required: Antistatic bag, Steel gallon can with spigot, 3M #375 48mm clear tape
- UN Rating: 4G/X10.4/S
- Bursting Strength: RSC 200C
** For air shipment, a secondary means of closure may be required per IATA 18.104.22.168.2
Packing Instructions are required for this product. Download the required packing instruction here.
For Box Certificates, click here to download.