- Flexible combination packaging permits various sizes & types of approved inner containers to be used for shipping hazardous materials.
- Suitable for Packing Group II & III, Liquids
- Complies to testing requirements set forth by: IATA (6.3), DOT 49 CFR (178.600), IMDG (6.1.5), TDG (TP14850 Part 1) & UN Model (6.1.5)
- Meets UPS & FedEx Hazardous Materials/ Dangerous Goods packaging requirements
4G UN Combination Box Details
- Fibreboard Box Inner Dimensions: 7.5″ x 7.5″ x 11.25″/19x19x28.6cm
- 4G Test Configuration: 4 x 32 oz round metal cone cans/plastic bottles
- Capacity: 4x32oz (total: 1 gal/3.8 ltr)
- Maximum Gross Weight: 21.16 lbs/9.6kg
- Components required: Insert, 32oz Steel can OR Plastic bottle with cap, 3M #375 48mm clear tape
- UN Rating: 4G/Y9.6/S
- Bursting Strength: Die Cut 200C
** For air shipment, a secondary means of closure may be required per IATA 220.127.116.11.2
Packing Instructions are required for this product. Download the required packing instruction here.
For Box Certificates, click here to download.