- Flexible combination packaging permits various sizes & types of approved inner containers to be used for shipping hazardous materials.
- Suitable for Packing Group II & III, Liquids
- Complies to testing requirements set forth by: IATA (6.3), DOT 49 CFR (178.600), IMDG (6.1.5), TDG (TP14850 Part 1) & UN Model (6.1.5)
- Meets UPS & FedEx Hazardous Materials/ Dangerous Goods packaging requirements
4G UN Combination Box Details
- Fibreboard Box Inner Dimensions: 14″ x 9.44″ x 5.13″/35.6x24x13cm
- 4G Test Configuration: 6×1 quart paint cans
- Capacity: 6×1 quart (total: 1.5 gal/5.7 ltr)
- Maximum Gross Weight: 22.7lbs/10.3kg
- Components required: Quart size steel paint cans with lids, Ringlok OR metal paint can clips, 3M #375 48mm clear tape
- UN Rating: 4G/Y10.3/S
- Bursting Strength: Die Cut 275C
** For air shipment, a secondary means of closure may be required per IATA 188.8.131.52.2
Packing Instructions are required for this product. Download the required packing instruction here.
For Box Certificates, click here to download.