- Flexible combination packaging permits various sizes & types of approved inner containers to be used for shipping hazardous materials.
- Suitable for Packing Group II & III, Liquids
- Complies to testing requirements set forth by: IATA (6.3), DOT 49 CFR (178.600), IMDG (6.1.5), TDG (TP14850 Part 1) & UN Model (6.1.5)
- Meets UPS & FedEx Hazardous Materials/ Dangerous Goods packaging requirements
4G UN Combination Box Details
- Fibreboard Box Inner Dimensions: 12.75″ x 12.75″ x 12″/32.4×13.32.4×30.5cm
- 4G Test Configuration: 4x128oz round plastic bottles
- Capacity: 4x128oz (total: 4 gal/15 ltr)
- Maximum Gross Weight: 42.33 lbs/19.2kg
- Components required: HDPE plastic gallon bottles with caps, 3M #375 48mm clear tape
- UN Rating: 4G/Y19.2/S
- Bursting Strength: 48BC ECT
** For air shipment, a secondary means of closure may be required per IATA 184.108.40.206.2
Packing Instructions are required for this product. Download the required packing instruction here.
For Box Certificates, click here to download.