- Flexible combination packaging permits various sizes & types of approved inner containers to be used for shipping hazardous materials.
- Suitable for Packing Group I, II & III, Liquids
- Complies to testing requirements set forth by: IATA (6.3), DOT 49 CFR (178.600), IMDG (6.1.5), TDG (TP14850 Part 1) & UN Model (6.1.5)
- Meets UPS & FedEx Hazardous Materials/ Dangerous Goods packaging requirements
4G UN Combination Box Details
- Fibreboard Box Inner Dimensions: 10.25″ x 10.25″ x 12.5″/26x26x31.1cm
- 4G Test Configuration: 1×1 gallon paint can with 32oz glass bottle
- Capacity: 1×1 32oz container
- Maximum Gross Weight: 9.7 lbs/4.4kg
- Components required: Insert, Paint can with lid, Ringlok, Liner bags, Absorbent (Vermiculite, Poly pillow, or pouch), Exemption letter 3M #375 48mm clear tape
- UN Rating: 4G/X4.4/S
- Bursting Strength: Die Cut 275C
** For air shipment, a secondary means of closure may be required per IATA 184.108.40.206.2
Packing Instructions are required for this product. Download the required packing instruction here.
For Box Certificates, click here to download.