- Flexible variation packaging permits various sizes & types of approved inner containers to be used for shipping hazardous materials.
- Suitable for Packing Group I, II, & III, Liquids, Solids, Articles & Lithium Batteries
- Complies with: IATA (22.214.171.124.8), DOT 49 CFR (178.601(g)(2)), IMDG (126.96.36.199.7), ICAO (6;4.1.7), TDG (TP14850 188.8.131.52) & UN Model (184.108.40.206.7)
- Meets UPS & FedEx Hazardous Materials/ Dangerous Goods packaging requirements
4GV UN Variation Box Details
- Fibreboard Box Inner Dimensions: 6.75″x6.75″x9″ / 17x17x22.6cm
- Leak-proof/sift-proof Liner Bag Included: 24″x24″ / 61x61cm
- 4GV Test Configuration: 1 x 32 oz containers
- Capacity: 1x32oz (total liquid capacity: 32oz/0.946 ltr) or 5.73lb/2.6kg
- Maximum Gross Weight: 7.7lbs/3.5kg
- Minimum Cushioning Distance: Box Top/Bottom: .75”/1.9cm | Box Sides: 1.5”/3.8cm | Between Containers: 1.5”/3.8cm
- Components included: Outer box, Leak-proof/Sift-proof liner bag
- Components required: Vermiculite absorbent/cushioning material, 3M #375 48mm clear tape or Central Brand #240 water-activated reinforced Kraft tape
- Quantity of absorbent used must be able to absorb all liquids
- UN Rating: 4GV/X3.5/S
- Bursting Strength: RSC 200C
** For air shipment of liquids, inner containers must meet pressure, secondary closure, and leak-proof liner requirements (See IATA DGR Section 5 / ICAO TI Section 4 / US 49 CFR 173.27).
Packing Instructions are required for this product. Download the required packing instruction here.
For Box Certificates, click here to download.