- Flexible variation packaging permits various sizes & types of approved inner containers to be used for shipping hazardous materials.
- Suitable for Packing Group I, II, & III, Liquids, Solids, Articles & Lithium Batteries
- Complies with: IATA (184.108.40.206.8), DOT 49 CFR (178.601(g)(2)), IMDG (220.127.116.11.7), ICAO (6;4.1.7), TDG (TP14850 18.104.22.168) & UN Model (22.214.171.124.7)
- Meets UPS & FedEx Hazardous Materials/ Dangerous Goods packaging requirements
4GV UN Variation Box Details
- Fibreboard Box Inner Dimensions: 18″x13″x17″ / 45.7x33x43cm
- Leak-proof/sift-proof Liner Bag Included: 43″x48″ / 110x122cm
- 4GV Test Configuration: 4 x 64 oz containers
- Capacity: 4x64oz (total liquid capacity: 2 gal/7.57 ltr) or 27.8lb/12.61kg
- Maximum Gross Weight: 44.093lbs/20kg
- Minimum Cushioning Distance: Box Top: 3.5”/8.8cm | Box Bottom: 3″/7.6cm | Box Sides: 1”/2.5cm | Between Containers: 2.625”/6.6cm
- Components included: Outer box, Leak-proof/Sift-proof liner bag
- Components required: Vermiculite absorbent/cushioning material, 3M #375 48mm clear tape or Venom Reinforced Water Activated Kraft Tape
- Quantity of absorbent used must be able to absorb all liquids
- UN Rating: 4GV/X20/S
- Bursting Strength: 275 B/C
** For air shipment of liquids, inner containers must meet pressure, secondary closure, and leak-proof liner requirements (See IATA DGR Section 5 / ICAO TI Section 4 / US 49 CFR 173.27).
Packing Instructions are required for this product. Download the required packing instruction here.
For Box Certificates, click here to download.