- Flexible variation packaging permits various sizes & types of approved inner containers to be used for shipping hazardous materials.
- Suitable for Packing Group I, II, & III, Liquids, Solids, Articles & Lithium Batteries
- Complies with: IATA (188.8.131.52.8), DOT 49 CFR (178.601(g)(2)), IMDG (184.108.40.206.7), ICAO (6;4.1.7), TDG (TP14850 220.127.116.11) & UN Model (18.104.22.168.7)
- Meets UPS & FedEx Hazardous Materials/ Dangerous Goods packaging requirements
4GV UN Variation Box Details
- Fibreboard Box Inner Dimensions: 9.125″x9.125″x9.5″ / 23.178×23.178x24cm
- Leak-proof/sift-proof Liner Bag Included: 24″x24″ / 61x61cm
- 4GV Test Configuration: 4 x 16 oz containers
- Capacity: 4x16oz (total liquid capacity: 0.5 gal/1.893 ltr) or 15.30b/6.94Kg
- Maximum Gross Weight: 18.75lbs/8.5kg
- Minimum Cushioning Distance: Box Top/Bottom: 1.5”/3.8cm | Box Sides: 1.5”/3.8cm | Between Containers: 1.125”/2.85cm
- Components included: Outer box, Leak-proof/Sift-proof liner bag
- Components required: Vermiculite absorbent/cushioning material, 3M #375 48mm clear tape or Central Brand #240 water-activated reinforced Kraft tape
- Quantity of absorbent used must be able to absorb all liquids • UN Rating: 4GV/X8.5/S
- Bursting Strength: RSC 275C
** For air shipment of liquids, inner containers must meet pressure, secondary closure, and leak-proof liner requirements (See IATA DGR Section 5 / ICAO TI Section 4 / US 49 CFR 173.27).