- Shipping kit for liquid hazardous materials
- Suitable for Packing Group I, II & III, Liquids
- Complies with: IATA (6.3), DOT 49 CFR (178.600), IMDG (6.1.5), TDG (TP14850 Part 1) & UN Model (6.1.5)
- Meets UPS & FedEx Hazardous Materials /Dangerous Goods packaging requirements
4G UN Glass Bottle Shipping Kit Details
- Fibreboard Box Inner Dimensions: 6″ x 6″ x 12.25″ / 15.2 x 15.2 x 31cm
- Pressure tested to 250 KPA
- 4G Test Configuration: 1 x 16 oz container
- Capacity: 1x16oz (total liquid capacity: 16oz / 473.2ml)
- Maximum Gross Weight: 6.6lbs/3.0kg
- Components included: Outer box, Foam insert, 16oz coated amber glass bottle with cap
- Components required: 3M #375 48mm clear tape
- UN Rating: 4G/X3.0/S
- Bursting Strength: RSC 200C
Benefits of our Glass Shipping Kits
- This is a complete kit – no additional absorbent materials required
- 16oz glass coated bottle included
- Clean – Foam insert means no messy vermiculite
- Protection – Box & foam insert keep your product safe
ICC Compatible Products
** For air shipment of liquids, inner containers must meet pressure, secondary closure, and leak-proof liner requirements (See IATA DGR Section 5 / ICAO TI Section 4 / US 49 CFR 173.27).
Packing Instructions are required for this product. Download the required packing instruction here.
For Box Certificates, click here to download.