- Variation shipping kit for liquid & solid hazardous materials
- Suitable for Packing Group I, II, & III, Liquids & Solids
- Complies with: IATA (6.3), DOT 49 CFR (178.600), IMDG (6.1.5), TDG (TP14850 Part 1) & UN Model (6.1.5)
- Meets UPS & FedEx Hazardous Materials /Dangerous Goods packaging requirements
4GV UN Variation Glass Bottle Shipping Kit Details
- Fibreboard Box Inner Dimensions: 9.63″ x 9.63″ x 19.5″ / 24.5 x 24.5 x 49.5cm
- Pressure tested to 250 KPA
- 4GV Test Configuration: 1 x 135 oz container
- Capacity: 1x135oz (total liquid capacity: 135oz/4 ltr)
- Maximum Gross Weight: 28.3lbs/12.9kg
- Minimum Cushioning Distance: Box Top: 3.85″/9.8cm | Bottom: 2.5”/6.4cm | Box Sides: 1.7”/4.3cm
- Components included: Outer box, Insert, Leak-proof/Sift-proof liner bag, 135oz coated amber glass bottle with cap
- Components required: Vermiculite absorbent/cushioning material, 3M #375 48mm clear tape
- Quantity of absorbent used must be able to absorb all liquids
- UN Rating: 4GV/X12.9/S
- Bursting Strength: RSC 350B/C
Benefits of our Glass Shipping Kits
- 135oz glass coated bottle included
- Compact – Insert reduces the required cushioning distances
- Protection – Box, insert, and cushioning materials keep your product safe
ICC Compatible Products
** For air shipment of liquids, inner containers must meet pressure, secondary closure, and leak-proof liner requirements (See IATA DGR Section 5 / ICAO TI Section 4 / US 49 CFR 173.27).
Packing Instructions are required for this product. Download the required packing instruction here.
For Box Certificates, click here to download.