- Course Level: Entry-level / Intermediate
- Completion times vary depending on the student, average completion time is 6 hours
- Student can start and stop online course as needed
- Suitable For: Individuals responsible for shipping dangerous goods by air
- Prerequisites: TR-HMT10E/VT-HMT10E
- Publication Required: Current version of IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Complies with: IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
They will learn:
- Overview of the federal and international regulations (ICAO/IATA)
- Use of the IATA book
- Operator and state variations
- Classification of dangerous goods according to IATA (ICAO)
- Using the dangerous goods list
- General packaging requirements
- UN specification packaging
- Selecting a packing instruction
- Understanding packaging instructions for cargo or passenger aircraft
- Marking and labeling
- Shipping documents
- Overview of placard requirements
- Segregation of dangerous goods
- Accidental releases and reporting
- Limitations and exceptions
- Security awareness
Note: Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Ground certification is required to understand the basic principles.
Materials Provided: Course Presentation, Examples, Charts and Test.
Certificate: To obtain a certificate of completion, participants must achieve a mark of 80% or higher on quiz given at the end of the course. Certificate will be available to print upon successful completion.
Certificate Valid term: 2 years
ICC offers Online Training to keep your company safe and compliant from the convenience and comfort of their home or office computer. Details and enrollment options listed below.
Contact us for details.
What to expect:
- Your access code to this online course may take 1-2 business days to receive. Our training team will send the access code and instructions to the email associated with your online account.
- Certificate will be available to print upon successful completion.
*Google Chrome must be used for best results. Our courses are created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.