The Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations is Canada’s national regulation geared towards those who handle, offer for transport, or transport dangerous goods. This set of regulations is available in three formats for your convenience: binder; guidebook; and spiral bound. The publications are updated to include all amendments up to September 2020.
The TDG spiral bound (mini) version contains the same valuable as the TDG binder. This is a handy tool for use in the field by workers and inspectors.
- Listings for marine pollutants
- Emergency response guide numbers
- Numerical index
- A complete listing of the federal TDG Regulations including latest amendments
- 2020 Emergency Response Guide – Orange Guide Section
- Illustrations of placards and labels in color
- Cross reference / index
- Annual amendment service
- Ideal for shippers, receivers, and drivers
- Ideal for plant and site tours or as a reference in meetings
- Point form in many sections with less narrative
- Placarding and labeling quick reference guide
- Graphics, pictographs, and illustrations for quicker reference
- Most major exemptions and special provisions are listed separately
- Most provincial / territorial variations are listed
- Emergency Response Guide
- Sections divided by colored pages for easy reference
- Includes information on bridges and tunnels
- Examples of documentation clearly written
- Schedules 1 & 2
This publication is available in English or French with the choice of our spiral bound or 3-ring binder. We offer our full regulatory support through our toll free numbers, live online chat, and website information requests.