The Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations is Canada’s national regulation geared towards those who handle, offer for transport, or transport dangerous goods. This set of regulations is available in three formats for your convenience: binder; guidebook; and spiral bound. The publications are updated to include all amendments up to September 2020.
The TDG guidebook is an informative handbook written for the shipper and driver to use as a quick reference. It features fully illustrated guides and tables, requirements for labelling, packaging, placarding, training, and exemptions. It also includes the 2020 Emergency Response Guidebook. Ideal for warehouse staff and truck drivers as a reference tool. It includes our 7 steps to compliance process to ensure packages are ready for shipment and assembled per regulatory requirements.
- Listings for marine pollutants
- Emergency response guide numbers
- Numerical index
- A complete listing of the federal TDG Regulations including latest amendments
- Emergency Response Guide, 2020 edition
- Illustrations of placards and labels in color
- Cross reference / index
- Annual amendment service
- Ideal for shippers, receivers, and drivers
- Ideal for plant and site tours or as a reference in meetings
- Point form in many sections with less narrative
- Placarding and labeling quick reference guide
- Graphics, pictographs, and illustrations for quicker reference
- Most major exemptions and special provisions are listed separately
- Most provincial / territorial variations are listed
- Emergency Response Guide
- Sections divided by colored pages for easy reference
- Includes information on bridges and tunnels
- Examples of documentation clearly written
- Schedules 1 & 2
Available in cases of 12 books.