- Flexible combination packaging permits various sizes & types of approved inner containers to be used for shipping hazardous materials.
- Suitable for Packing Group II & III, Liquids
- Complies to testing requirements set forth by: IATA (6.3), DOT 49 CFR (178.600), IMDG (6.1.5), TDG (TP14850 Part 1) & UN Model (6.1.5)
- Meets UPS & FedEx Hazardous Materials/ Dangerous Goods packaging requirements
4G UN Combination Box Details
- Fibreboard Box Inner Dimensions: 14.63″ x 7″ x 7.93″/37.2×17.8×20.1cm • 4G Test Configuration: 2×1 gallon paint cans
- Capacity: 2×1 gal (total: 2 gal/7.6 ltr)
- Maximum Gross Weight: 27.8lbs/12.6kg
- Components required: Gallon paint cans with lids, Ringloks, 3M #375 48mm clear tape
- UN Rating: 4G/Y12.6/S
- Bursting Strength: 350 DW
** For air shipment, a secondary means of closure may be required per IATA 18.104.22.168.2
Packing Instructions are required for this product. Download the required packing instruction here.
For Box Certificates, click here to download.