- Flexible variation packaging permits various sizes & types of approved inner containers to be used for shipping hazardous materials.
- Suitable for Packing Group I, II, & III, Liquids, Solids, Articles & Lithium Batteries
- Complies with: IATA (126.96.36.199.8), DOT 49 CFR (178.601(g)(2)), IMDG (188.8.131.52.7), ICAO (6;4.1.7), TDG (TP14850 184.108.40.206) & UN Model (220.127.116.11.7)
- Meets UPS & FedEx Hazardous Materials/ Dangerous Goods packaging requirements
4GV UN Variation Box Details
- Fibreboard Box Inner Dimensions: 23.75″x15″x10.9375″ / 60.325x38x27.94cm
- Leak-proof/sift-proof Liner Bag Included: 43″x48″ / 110x122cm
- 4GV Test Configuration: 6 x 32 oz containers
- Capacity: 6x32oz (total liquid capacity: 1.5 gal/5.678 ltr) or 31.9lb/14.47kg
- Maximum Gross Weight: 50.04lbs/22.7kg
- Minimum Cushioning Distance: Box Top: 1.5”/3.8cm | Bottom: 1.1875″/3.016cm | Box Sides: 2.5”/6.35cm | Between Containers: 2.5”/6.35cm
- Components included: Outer box, Leak-proof/Sift-proof liner bag
- Components required: Vermiculite absorbent/cushioning material, 3M #375 48mm clear tape or Venom Reinforced Water Activated Kraft Tape
- Quantity of absorbent used must be able to absorb all liquids
- UN Rating: 4GV/X22.7/S
- Bursting Strength: RSC 275B/C
** For air shipment of liquids, inner containers must meet pressure, secondary closure, and leak-proof liner requirements (See IATA DGR Section 5 / ICAO TI Section 4 / US 49 CFR 173.27).
Packing Instructions are required for this product. Download the required packing instruction here.
For Box Certificates, click here to download.